08 December 2005

5ive Questions

Seeing these on the Deeper blog, well, I got intrigued about my own answers...
5ive Questions
* 5. What's vision?
* 4. What's your favorite/least favorite part of ministry?
* 3. What does it mean to be missional?
* 2. What role should the arts play in church?
* 1. What's your view of postmodernism?

So I'm thinking that as things allow over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to have a go at blogging them. You should recall that we are about to move house, so I don't know when I will actually get them out, but they are sitting on my shoulder asking to be reflected on ...
deeper: Redesigning Spiritual Formation Day 2: Filed in: , , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...