29 January 2006

the Beta Course could be good...

For the kind of enquirers I am looking to work with, Alpha is likely to be more of a hindrance than a help. I have mentioned Essence before. And this Beta course looks good. Though I'm concerned at the derivative name. Anyhow it seems to scratch where a lot of folk itch.
Beta, interweaving biblical and psychological perspectives, looks at real life questions:
what does a healthy relationship look like?
how can my church become a more caring community?
why do I find it so hard to forgive?
why am I depressed and defeated by stress?
what good can come from my suffering?
what will help me become more whole?

the Beta Course - What is it?:
Filed in: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...