26 January 2006

Brian McLaren on the Homosexual Question: Finding a Pastoral Response

I have shared before that on the question of homosexuality, I 'still haven't found what I'm looking for' which is a way to hold together both the claims of justice and love and also of the interpretation of a key area of biblical theology. So for me, Brian McLaren's approach, seen in this article, seems very wise and not dissimilar to my own interim approach.
Five star rating from me, for what it's worth!
Leadership Blog: Out of Ur: Brian McLaren on the Homosexual Question: Finding a Pastoral Response
Filed in: , , ,

2 comments:

Ron Henzel said...

Thanks for the link. I left a comment there.

pruittcommunications said...

I share your concern for people, but I come out a little different on how to respond. You might want to check out my post on the same topic.

http://pruittcommunications.blogspot.com/2006/01/leadership-blog-out-of-ur-brian.html

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...