This is an interesting project to try to reclaim a public perception to the effect that Christian faith is not synonymous with creationism. By 'creationism', of course, I'm referring to the idea that God brought the world into being in the course of 6 periods of 24 hours. I would like to reclaim the word, actually, because it seems to dichotamise. There seems to be no room for the view that God upholds a process of development which shows up as evolution. In my view its actually little different from affirming both "God made me" and "my parents made me"...
Religion & Science Collaboration
Filed in: evolution, Christian, religion, science, creationism
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment