25 January 2006

Religion & Science Collaboration

This is an interesting project to try to reclaim a public perception to the effect that Christian faith is not synonymous with creationism. By 'creationism', of course, I'm referring to the idea that God brought the world into being in the course of 6 periods of 24 hours. I would like to reclaim the word, actually, because it seems to dichotamise. There seems to be no room for the view that God upholds a process of development which shows up as evolution. In my view its actually little different from affirming both "God made me" and "my parents made me"...
Religion & Science Collaboration
Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...