I was at a diocesan networking meeting on fresh expressions of church today in Brancepeth. Having been to the church building a month or so back, I knew it was a good idea to take my camera. Some of the pix are not so conventional...
Now I ought to give you a more conventional view. To explain the interest a bit; the church building was burnt down a few years ago and has recently been rebuilt along, to my untrained eyes, cistercian lines, that is with simplicity and space foremost. Incidently returning the building to a more medieval pattern in having no pews.
Brancepeth Church see-through point 1 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Filed in: church, Brancepeth, stone
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment