22 June 2006

Divination from Emerging voices

At the risk of letting things become too viciously reflexive, I just came across an interesting bit of discussion where one of my own postings off this very blog was part of the discussion. It seemed a useful discussion and I found this comment and some of the following really helpful.
On reading Andii's blog, however, it strikes me that there is potentially a lot of overlap between Ignatian spiritual discernment and 'Divination'

That's a real challenge and yet it does seem to me potentially very fruitful. I think I need to reflect more on this over the next couple of months.
Emerging voices: Divination:
Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...