06 June 2006

Self harming teens

I'm still thinking about the survey on GenY attitudes that seemed to paint a picture of contented meaningfulness. And in the face of this kind of survey reported in Science Daily, I'm wondering how to put the two together. Admittedly the survey is US American college students, but I can't see that making such a huge difference. If anything I'd have thought that these would be among the better adjusted.
Many professionals assert, she said, that young people today possess fewer coping mechanisms and face more stressful situations than in the past.

I hope to get hold of the GenY survey tomorrow.

ScienceDaily: Self-injury Is Prevalent Among College Students, Survey Shows See too: Filed in: , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...