03 August 2006

Prayer shieid: Lord’s Prayer Pattern

I've been working on a new design relating to the Lord's prayer pattern and here it is.

I'm having it printed up as postcards and have put the designs on CafePress products too. It's one of those designs that bears looking at and reflecting on for a little while.

If you would like a postcard or two and can wait for my personal stash to be printed, in about 5 weeks, let me know and I'll send you a couple. Limited offer during August! Then they go on sale.

1 comment:

Chris Monroe said...

"If you would like a postcard or two and can wait for my personal stash to be printed, in about 5 weeks, let me know and I'll send you a couple."

Okay. I'm letting you know!
Thanks!

- Chris

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...