08 October 2006

Taking Power Entries on reforming the Lord's

I have an entry in the Taking Power [follow links from title] consultation on constitutional change. Now I'd love it if you would visit and give me a good rating, but I'm interested to note how many of the entries echo my own proposal:
my proposal is to have non-geographical constituencies which exclude party political representation
. It seems that the main differences are the how and exactly who, but those are differences I could live with. I just think that having non-geographical constituencies which would give some kind of representation to community and issue groups would be really healthy. See what you think.
Taking Power - Have your say about how Britain is run � Entries:
Filed in: , , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...