08 October 2006

Three Reasons To Dump Windows [I]

Just occasionally I have a go at nagging Windoze users into thinking about Linux. Usually it's prompted by an article like the one I reference here which is the first part of three adding up to ten reasons.
the first part dealing with security, desktop usage and software installation
. It adds up to discussing * MS Windows default security settings,
* general desktop usability,
* and software installation process.
Having spent days in a school which uses windows and suffers under it, I'm also a bit gung-ho about it.

polishlinux.org � Ten Reasons To Dump Windows [I]

Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...