11 February 2007

Jon Ronson: Who are the favoured targets for the junk mail juggernauts? | Weekend | Guardian Unlimited

Very interesting: a journo creates seven characters to see which starts getting the junk mail. The 'together' Paul is one end of the scale while the venial, financially struggling 'Titch' is at the other. Who gets the junk mail?
the troubled Titch is being bombarded with loan offers whereas the wealthy, capable Paul is being bombarded with nothing. "Why...?"
What do you reckon is the answer? I have my theories, but I'm interested if anyone else has some ideas.
Jon Ronson: Who are the favoured targets for the junk mail juggernauts? | Weekend | Guardian Unlimited: Filed in: ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...