Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
29 May 2007
UCCF Creation Matters
It is great to see UCCF putting this on."How should Christians respond to the global environmental crisis?". Some good speakers too so it should take the issues seriously. It's been a long road. I was partly responsible (?) in the late 70's for getting IVF to publish a book on environmental matters. However, it didn't do well. Let's face it, only some people, like me, were interested back then. It gives me no pleasure to say, in effect, "I told you so", but ... Anyway, celebrate the good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment