28 August 2007

prayerfeeder

Happening to meet a former summer school student at Greenbelt a few days back, he handed me a beermat with the details of a new site he is building; a kind of prayer facebook. It's still in beta but this is what it's about. "You can create your personalised on-line prayer network in minutes: * Firstly, set up a list of things that you'd like people to pray for on your behalf. * Then, invite family, friends and colleagues to join your network... and their prayers will be automatically added to your prayerfeed. Choose when you'd like to pray for them, and the content of your prayerfeed will update every day, keeping you bang up-to-date with the needs and concerns of the people you care about"
Which sounds simple and helpful, I could actually see it being used at college quite well ... I'll report back if/when I've more to say about it.
prayerfeeder:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...