A report of some research on the effects of napping on learning shows that 90 minute siestas may be a good thing at consolidating 'how to' learning. This article gives the outline details: Naps Help Your Memory, New Study Suggests: "if you need to memorize something quickly or if your schedule is filled with different activities which require learning 'how' to do things, it is worth finding the time for an afternoon nap."
I'm just wondering whether I should throw that into the review of how we organise the college day ... !?
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment