08 January 2008

Rethinking Christmas NOW!

From Make Wealth History comes this suggestion that I have often thought, and sometimes actioned or commended to others: Rethinking Christmas: "if you long for a simpler, more human Christmas, now is the time to start planning it. You’ve got a blank slate for 2008, and if you wait until the pressure hits in October or November, it’s too late. If you want to talk to your family about it, and have a bit of a discussion, now might be a good time to make some suggestions. You can talk again in the summer and decide for sure whether you want to go for it, but get the ball rolling early."

I'm thinking of setting it for myself as a Lent project; perhaps even blog about it ...

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...