Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
29 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
2 comments:
Shift happens. Excellent. How did you reproduce this? So interesting.
The video is hosted on YouTube. All you do is copy the code that YouTube make available in the "Embed" box and simply paste that code into your post. And voila: it creates a kind of 'window' from your blog post to the video on YouTube so the latter comes through the former.
Post a Comment