Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
01 May 2008
World Leaders: stop the food crisis
World Leaders: stop the food crisis
Also check out:
BBC: "How to stop the global food crisis"
"The New Economics of Hunger", Washington Post, 27 April 2008
Chinese news citing World Bank figures
Reuters: "Rising food prices to top UN agenda"
Rising Food Prices" by Alex Evans (Chatham House report PDF)
UN scientific report on fixing the world food system:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment