Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
24 February 2010
Belief in a caring god improves response to medical treatment for depression, study finds
Another embarrassing study for atheists. Evidence keeps mounting up that believing in God seems to have a variety of psycholagical benefits. You'd almost think that we were designed to function better with a God thing going on in our lives. However, it was only a small study. Still, it's not the first or only such. Belief in a caring god improves response to medical treatment for depression, study finds: "In patients diagnosed with clinical depression, belief in a concerned God can improve response to medical treatment,"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment