Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
09 February 2010
Why Britain should declare war on Jersey
Why Britain should declare war on Jersey | Mark Thomas | Comment is free | The Guardian: "The Tax Justice Network (not to be confused with the rightwing Tax Payers' Alliance) estimates the UK loses about �18bn a year in tax revenue due to 'corporate tax efficiency' ie companies moving offshore. The Iraq war cost at least �8bn. So war with Jersey would not only be morally right but self-financing too. In fact we could probably do a bond issue for the invasion to pay for everything up front with the promise of a steady yearly return for investors."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment