17 August 2010

Lord's Prayer Complines: beta testing

I've been working on some Compline services informed by the Lord's Prayer shape. I'm hoping that you, dear reader, might try them out and let me know 'how they pray' with you. What I'm hoping is that you would be willing to copy & paste and print out these services and to use them for a month or two. I'm not suggesting any particular way of doing this except -obviously- that they be used in the evening at some point before going to bed or going to sleep. There are five orders of service. You could either use them one each day in turn or you could take one order per week or every few days, depending on your own routines.

Abbey Nous: Lord's Prayer Complines: beta testing:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...