17 August 2010

Online Examen, Journal and Lectio Divina

Now this looks like a really helpful online tool. I found it as I was trying to find something else; the search terms returned this site as one of the top answers. I've had a quick look and I'm impressed. It can be used as a one-off standalone kind of thing -to try out, this is great. But you can sign up for an account and use this as a kind of spiritual journalling; the entries will be securely kept and you can export them if wanted. There are five forms of examen offered, including meditations on scriptures. It takes you through the prayers and stages step by step.
Give it a go!
EXAMEN.me | Start an Examen | Prayer of Examen, Online Journal, Lectio Divina

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...