04 September 2011

Entering. Word. Meal. Sending? Is the analogy right?

On the back of finding and commenting on a piece on orders of service and liturgy, I found myself wondering this:
So here has come the question: how do we do appropriate liturgy for a situation which can encompass as cradle sharing of drink and some food and ‘godly conversation’. And the other factors we think are to do with building community rather than simply letting individualism and simple prima facie affinity rule. The difference between going into a cafe and a corporate liturgy resides hereabouts, I think
I'd be interested to hear any further intellingence either here on this blog or here:
.4orty2wo � Blog Archive � The Order of Christian Worship:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...