Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
14 August 2004
Right questions and wrong questions
Darryl at The Dying Church has found some really good right and wrong questions about church and ministry and the future of both. A lot here resonated for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
2 comments:
I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.
It's nice to be appreciated though in this case since I've only signposted something, I really think that the appreciation deserves to go to the author of the article I linked to ... ?
Post a Comment