17 January 2008

Aha! Experiment in price; first result

By the time you read this it may already have changed. So I'll clip the state of affairs as of now. You may recall I happened to notice that a book I was reading was selling second hand for over £1,0000. My hunch was that there was some kind of bot working out the price. To test the hypothesis I listed my copy for sale at less than half the asking price. Well today at this page Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: The Future of Money: Creating New Wealth, Work and a Wiser World the price has come down to :
"
£360.52
* LOW PRICE
"
So I'm going to halve the price again and see the further response...

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...