03 June 2006

Aramaic prayer card


I've been working on a prayer card using the Lord's prayer in Aramaic. This is the result which I am having printed up as post cards.

If you like the design, then there you can get it printed on 'stuff' at Cafe Press.

If you would like to find out a bit more about Aramaic Lord's prayer in contemporary debate and spirituality, you might like to check out an earlier posting on this blog which has links to other postings and internet resources. And there's another image for the Lord's prayer here, not particularly Aramaic, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting. Where did you get the Aramaic translation?

Andii said...

http://www.historian.net/lp-pap2.html
has picture files of the lettering line by line. I hope that's what you meant.

A review: One With The Father

I'm a bit of a fan of medieval mysteries especially where there are monastic and religious dimensions to them. That's what drew me t...