Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
21 January 2004
Burning Fossil Fuels Has A Measurable Cooling Effect On The Climate
-sounds a bit counter to the prevailing wisdom -but it's been postulated for a good while -that more clouds means less solar radiation reached the earth therefore a cooling effect. Of course it doesn't seem to be enough to offset the increased insulating effect of clouds and carbon dioxide retaining the heat that does get through ... but it may mean that perhaps things could be worse. Remember that the effects of global warming are based on observation as well as theory; this isn't an "all clear" on global warming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment