I've long been a believer in the power of 'sleeping on something' to help you to approach it better and here is the evidence to suport the impressionistic and anecdotal evidence. Research from a German university seems to indicate people working better at problems afte having looked over the problem and then having a good night's sleep.
My worry is that as a society we're so into bad habits of work that lack of sleep and stress-related sleep problems are robbing us of our best opportunities and productivity. The paradox would be that by resting better we achieve more. Some church leaders I know could do with such a perspective.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Love -a book review
... Seemed like a book 'just up my street': I've found myself pondering a lot lately about the links between justice and love, ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment