Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
20 January 2004
a study in fundy religious change
Eileen Barker of LSE / INFORM put me onto this; I'd heard rumours that the JW's were shifting abit on the blood transfusion thing a bit and lo and behold here's a pressure group partly within the WatchTower domain. Interesting things to note, imho: note the loyalty to the WTS, the pressure from people involved in pastoral situations involving the particular difficult doctrine. the gentle reappraisal of accepted teaching. Lessons here for other areas of desired religious change - do I hear Jihadist Islam?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Love -a book review
... Seemed like a book 'just up my street': I've found myself pondering a lot lately about the links between justice and love, ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment