Well I reckon there could end up being a good few threads of interest: Christian; post modern; ecological; alternative worship; linux; justice and fair trade;bits of theology; cultural studies; and of-the-moment rants.
So if any of this and even something of how it fits together in at least one mind seems to intrigue stick with it....
Hey ho! Let us go.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
09 January 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Love -a book review
... Seemed like a book 'just up my street': I've found myself pondering a lot lately about the links between justice and love, ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment