Another article for those interested in seeing more moderate Muslim reaction to AL Qaida etc. Very articulate, conversant with western academic rhetoric and quite hopeful. One or two good links too.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
29 June 2004
Muslim WakeUp! Defenders of the Faith, Destroyers of Life
Another article for those interested in seeing more moderate Muslim reaction to AL Qaida etc. Very articulate, conversant with western academic rhetoric and quite hopeful. One or two good links too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Love -a book review
... Seemed like a book 'just up my street': I've found myself pondering a lot lately about the links between justice and love, ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
Some readers will recall that I'm keen in principle on a thorough review of the way we do dioceses in the CofE. I'm not starry-eyed...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment