Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
29 July 2004
GE hopes its solar will top $1 bln per year by 2010
ITlook slike there is a growing market for solar generation and it also looks like it is decentralised. The more that is produced the cheaper it gets. I have just seen Innovations selling some portable units for manageable prices suitable for toping up mobile phones and recharging batteries and perhaps even running small appliances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment