Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
30 July 2004
Greens Greasing Political Wheels
Another hopeful tale: of Bostonians reprocessing waste frying oil to fuel their cars thus adding no further CO2 to the atmosphere from fossil sources. In the UK we're waiting for tax breaks to make this a feasible transitional opportunity for the many [transitional to hydrogen, I hope]; it looks abit lke in the USA, there is not such a big deal -after all they don't have petrol duty like we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Science And Spirituality Of Addiction
What drew me in was the collocation of science and spirituality in the title. I'm also a little interested in addiction through having ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
Some readers will recall that I'm keen in principle on a thorough review of the way we do dioceses in the CofE. I'm not starry-eyed...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment