Guardian Unlimited Politics | Special Reports | Blair calls for UK to lead on climate change: "'to acquire global leadership on the issue then Britain must demonstrate it first at home'."
I feel both hopeful and prepared to be disappointed on this. Tony seems to be saying things that I have certainly siad in sermons and in private over the last few years; but I can't see how the kind of government he has led for the last 7 years is going to do this; they've been too scared of vested interests and all to ready to concede to the rich and powerful. Watch this space!
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment