Fuel Cell Works Supplemental News Page Watch out for this -it could help solve transport of hydrogen issues so hydrogen could carry energy generated elsewhere .... hythane is a mixture of methane and hydrogen.
Energy Service Bulletin says:
"a fuel that may serve as a stepping stone to the hydrogen economy. The trademarked Hythane mixes a small amount of hydrogen into a fuel already used in many fleets—compressed natural gas. A blend of 15 percent hydrogen by volume with 85 percent natural gas amplifies the clean burning properties of CNG to reduce overall emissions up to 50 percent."
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment