Law on renewable energy in pipeline:
From here, China's seriousness aobut renewables seems fairly impressive and long-sighted. See what you think. It is also very significant globally as it will almost certainly be a major factor in reducing costs of reneables.
"The Outline of China's Energy Programme states clearly that the government will 'enhance environmental protection and strive to reduce the impact of energy production and consumption on the environment.'
China's legislation on renewable energy is certainly not an expedient measure to solve the problem of power shortage but more forward-looking."
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment