If the Andy Goldsworthy stuff got your juices flowing, you might like to have a look at some of this stuff. Worth checking their art gallery too.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
18 October 2004
More biomimetic art
GNN - Protein Sculptures
If the Andy Goldsworthy stuff got your juices flowing, you might like to have a look at some of this stuff. Worth checking their art gallery too.
If the Andy Goldsworthy stuff got your juices flowing, you might like to have a look at some of this stuff. Worth checking their art gallery too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment