The more I become aware of open source issues the more I hear about Brazil; it's clearly a place to watch [10th nation in the world in terms of wealth but it's really very unequally distributed]. To get a sense of why this is a good article -it goes back to AIDS and drug patents. Quite an inspiring story in many ways.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
31 October 2004
We Pledge Allegiance to the Penguin
Wired 12.11: We Pledge Allegiance to the Penguin: "'A world opened up by communications cannot remain closed up in a feudal vision of property,'" -Brazil's minister of culture, Gilberto Gil.
The more I become aware of open source issues the more I hear about Brazil; it's clearly a place to watch [10th nation in the world in terms of wealth but it's really very unequally distributed]. To get a sense of why this is a good article -it goes back to AIDS and drug patents. Quite an inspiring story in many ways.
The more I become aware of open source issues the more I hear about Brazil; it's clearly a place to watch [10th nation in the world in terms of wealth but it's really very unequally distributed]. To get a sense of why this is a good article -it goes back to AIDS and drug patents. Quite an inspiring story in many ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment