Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
19 November 2004
Google Scholar
Google Scholar Thanks to Aaron over at Radical Congruency for bringing this to our attention -since I'm using a Gmail account as a portable file depository for research, this looks like a useful complement. Just checked it out with a search. It seesm to give two kinds of reference: one is a direct link to and online article, the other is picking up citations and book references with the option of doing a search on that citation. The direct web links also have citation links. Looks useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment