This got a mention a few days back and here's an article with a lot more information on the how of the technique. The nub of the matter is that the high temperature offsets some of the electrical energy need for electrolysis. As such, as the article points out, it need not be a nuclear power plant producing it. I wonder whether geysers produce hot enough water?
Green Car Congress: Milestone for H2 Production by High-Temperature Electrolysis
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment