Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
11 November 2004
LAnguage learning made as easy as it can be
coljac.net - How to Learn a LanguageBrits are bad; they expect everyone to learn English. If you feel guilty about this and feel that you should make the effort or if you have the sneaky [and true!] feeling that learning a language and being able to at least start to communicate with people in their own mother tongue is good, fun, and a way to make friends and influence people ... then this site is a good place to start. Sensible and without offering non-existant magic bullets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment