Well I'm getting to the point where I think that perhaps any help against global warming is okay especially with peak oil meaning that we're going to have to reduce consumption anyway ... so here's the article.
"In the depleted South Liberty oil field near the town of Dayton, a University of Texas team successfully pumped 1,600 tons of carbon dioxide -- the principal greenhouse gas -- into the reservoirs of briny water more than 5,000 feet underground."Wired News: Sequester That Carbon Dioxide
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment