This is worrying, especially as we had got used to thinking that firefox wasn't likely to be vulnerable to stuff like this. If you want to test your browser, check this out. If you don't want to worry just ignore this. The advice is "Do not browse untrusted sites while browsing trusted sites."
I think that means if you're online banking or buying something online, make sure that you only have one tab or one browser window open at a time for the duration of your secure transaction. Or it may not be secure after all.
Secunia - Multiple Browsers Window Injection Vulnerability Test
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment