Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
08 December 2004
Chaos=cooperation?
This is a fascinating study in how anarchy can work through giving responsibility and relying on people's desire to protect themselves and optimise their chances. The paradoxical thing is that by making road junctions apparently more dangerous, they, in fact, become safer. this seems to be a kind of indicator of the wisdom of crowds in appropriate conditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment