A good introductory piece with some useful further reading links. It does a good job of recognising the difficulties still to be overcome. There are signs that some of them are really being dealt with but as of now nothing is working and then there are the issues of scaling and the rapidity of the same. also worth looking at the comments after the article.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
08 December 2004
Hydrogen Economy for beginners
A good introductory piece with some useful further reading links. It does a good job of recognising the difficulties still to be overcome. There are signs that some of them are really being dealt with but as of now nothing is working and then there are the issues of scaling and the rapidity of the same. also worth looking at the comments after the article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment