Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
08 December 2004
Left handedness=better spatial memory?
This is yet further data to put with all that stuff about left and right brain and evolutionary biology. The jjury is still out, but studying chimpanzee brain and comparing them with humans seesm to be helping progress; it now looks like language is not wspecially implicated in left- or right- handedness, if chimps are anything to go by. It'll probably feed even more of those pop science and mysticism ideas about being left or right brained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment