"Microsoft argues that Windows without Media Player is 'degraded' and will damage both consumers and software manufacturers. The company's backers suggest that Europeans will be forced to pay billions more for PCs"
Not if we start to adopt Linux we won't...
Guardian Unlimited | Online | Microsoft drops appeal against EU sanctions:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment