The Order of the Mustard seed encourages a regular habit [ie dailly] of asking oneself these questions:
"How can I be true to Christ today?
* How can I be kind to people today?
* How can I play my part in taking the Gospel to the nations today?"
It's a way of putting the greates commandment at the heart of ones life. I like hte perspective of 'I want to grow old asking myself these questions.' Which puts the issue of life-formation in the foreground rather than something that could be ephemeral. I commend these questions to you.
The Order of the Mustard Seed:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment