Treehugger: Ecosave Stops Standby Energy Leakage
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
24 April 2005
Ecosave Stops Standby Energy Leakage
I'd heard that there was an invention that could reduce stand-by power consumption virtually to zero [and when you look at the figures for how much standy uses it's a very significant amount -was up to 25% of USA domestic power is devices on stand-by?].
What this tells us is that we don't have to wait for integrated devices: you can fit it into you sockets straight off. PReviously what I've done is place timer swwitches in sockets so that the power goes off at night in case we forget to turn things of properly. This may make it to a lot of people's top ten convenient energy-saving devices.
Treehugger: Ecosave Stops Standby Energy Leakage
Treehugger: Ecosave Stops Standby Energy Leakage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment