"Mr Simmons told the meeting that it was inevitable that the price of oil would soar above $100 as supplies failed to meet demand. "
The important thisg here is also the warning s of how it would affect the global economy. Now is not the time to be doing nothing.
SocietyGuardian.co.uk | Society Environment | Analyst fears global oil crisis in three years:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
1 comment:
Hi Andy,
I wrote an article for Benchmark Magazine about peak oil. I've also posted it here:
http://www.sundaypapers.org.uk/?p=105
Cheers.
Post a Comment