Want to fnd out how your MP voted on stuff in the last parliament? This site lets you do your homework. A further idea on the Generous mailing list was to email your constituency candidates wth the same questions and make sure they all get a copy so that they can see all the other cnadidates have got a copy ... A bit more homework needed but you should be able to navigate from party sites to candidates, in most cases.
The Public Whip - Counting votes on your behalf
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment